Please choose a category:
Please choose a continent:
Please choose a country:
Parklands Business Park Rubery
B45 9PZ Birmingham
Tel: + 44 121 421 9180
• Leave the M5 at Junction 4 and take the exit A38 towards Birmingham
• Continue straight ahead on dual carriageway
• At the traffic lights turn left into Park Way
• If travelling from Birmingham City Centre or Longbridge Train Station take the A38 towards Bromsgrove and at the traffic lights turn right into Park Way
Once in Park Way:
• At the roundabout by the cinema take the 1st exit on to Parklands
• Continue to the next roundabout and take the 1st exit
• Continue down the hill and take the second turn on the right. VTG’s parking area is located at the end (bay numbers 120–136)
• VTG visitors badge should be displayed
• Walk away from the VTG parking area towards the building in front of the carpark entrance, VTG is situated on the ground floor on the left
Visitors should park in the designated VTG parking area. If there are no spaces available, please double park in front of the VTG cars which are clearly identified by a VTG car pass.
Important: please do not park anywhere else in the business park as parking fines may be imposed by the management company of Parklands Business Park. VTG cannot be held responsible for any parking fines received.
The Freight Transport Association represents the transport interests of companies moving goods by road, rail, sea and air. If you would like to know more follow the link below:
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport focuses on professional excellence and the development of the most modern techniques in logistics and transport. It aims to encourage the adoption of policies that are both efficient and sustainable.
The Rail Freight Group's aim is to promote cost effective rail solutions for freight, if you would like to know more follow the link below:
Saferail is a research consortium for wheel set safety, if you would like to know more follow the link below: