- This wagon for the transportation of lumber and pipes can be used on a pan-European basis and is notable for its ease of handling.
- The wagon has 9 pairs of rungs with integrated load-securing systems comprising a steel cable and chain.
- If necessary the wagon can also be equipped with end walls.
- The wagon is thus easy to load and secure.
- The wagon has 25 t axle-loading max. 75 t cargo weight and 112 m³ loading volume and thus fulfils the most up-to-date market requirements.
|Tare weight||Approx. 24 t without front wall |
Approx. 25 t with front wall
|Axle load||22.5 t|
|Clearance: Outer wheelsets||17,600 mm|
|Min. curve radius||75 m|
|Brake block category||LL brake block|
|Drawgear & static tractive force||Split, 850 kN|
|Load area||Approx. 53.5 m²|
|Loading length||Approx. 19,600 mm|
|Loading width||Approx. 2,730 mm|
|Floor type||Sheet metal, 3 mm|
|Loading height above top of rail, unloaded||1,200 mm|
|Stanchions||9 pairs of built-in tie-down fastenings made of steel cables with chains at the end|
|Front wall||0 or 2|
Need a quick fix or a long-term lease? Individual freight wagons or a whole train? Whatever you need, you will find it in our portfolio: the right tank cars, standard freight wagons, modular freight wagons, tank containers and modular superstructures. Especially if you have special requirements, you will benefit from the impressive technical capabilities of our experts and our fleet of highly specialized wagons.
Looking for a reliable partner to manage your fleet? VTG handles every aspect of management, including technical support for your fleet. That gives you more time to devote to your core business, while we oversee the maintenance and revision of your freight wagons.
Another option is the sale-and-lease-back approach: We buy your fleet and lease it back to you. The benefit to you? You only lease the rolling stock you really need from VTG, leaving you free to invest the freed up human and capital resources elsewhere.
VTG provides you with a broad spectrum of services for the equipment you lease. You can benefit from our years of experience, in-depth specialized knowledge and the dedication of our experts. We would be happy to advise you on all technical and legal issues surrounding rail freight transports, including safety requirements for the transportation of sensitive goods. On request, we can even train and instruct your people.