- Optimal solution on the market for the transport of hot steel slabs.
- Very light with a tare weight of only 20,8 t. In addition it is equipped with bogies designed for axle-loadings of 25 t at a loaded speed of 100 km/h and can thus carry a load of up to 79,2 t.
- The wagon is equipped with 4 load securing bolster beams.
- Can be loaded with slabs of different lenghts and widths. The slabs will be loaded onto the wagon by a crane with grabs or magnets.
- Special load securing bolster beams on the wagons secure the load against sliding in lateral and longitudinal direction.
- The slabs can be loaded in hot or cold condition.
|Tare weight||Approx. 21 t|
|Axle load||25 t|
|Clearance: Outer wheelsets||10,400 mm|
|Min. curve radius||75 m|
|Brake||KE-P, 2x Bgu 16“|
|Brake block category||Gray cast iron|
|Drawgear & static tractive force||Split, reinforced, 1350 kN|
|Loading length||Approx. 12,052 mm|
|Loading width|| |
Between lateral stops: A-A, 2,975/2,601 mm
Between lateral stops: B-B, 3,091/2,717 mm
|Floor type||Steel floor|
|Loading height above top of rail, unloaded|| |
1,620 mm (stops B-B)
1,700 mm (stops A-A)
|Stanchions||Optional: 4 pairs of stanchions|
Need a quick fix or a long-term lease? Individual freight wagons or a whole train? Whatever you need, you will find it in our portfolio: the right tank cars, standard freight wagons, modular freight wagons, tank containers and modular superstructures. Especially if you have special requirements, you will benefit from the impressive technical capabilities of our experts and our fleet of highly specialized wagons.
Looking for a reliable partner to manage your fleet? VTG handles every aspect of management, including technical support for your fleet. That gives you more time to devote to your core business, while we oversee the maintenance and revision of your freight wagons.
Another option is the sale-and-lease-back approach: We buy your fleet and lease it back to you. The benefit to you? You only lease the rolling stock you really need from VTG, leaving you free to invest the freed up human and capital resources elsewhere.
VTG provides you with a broad spectrum of services for the equipment you lease. You can benefit from our years of experience, in-depth specialized knowledge and the dedication of our experts. We would be happy to advise you on all technical and legal issues surrounding rail freight transports, including safety requirements for the transportation of sensitive goods. On request, we can even train and instruct your people.