- Optimized for the transportation of liquid goods with a density of 0.845 to 0,93 t/m³, such as petroleum middle distillates, biodiesel and sunflower oil.
- Can also be used to carry goods in the RID classes 6, 8 and 9.
- Can be filled via the bottom discharge.
- Top discharge can be fitted as an option.
- The addition of a rising pipe and, where necessary, a coating can convert it to a chemical tank wagon to satisfy customers‘ individual and product-specific requirements on a flexible basis.
|Tare weight||Approx. 21.4 t|
|Axle load||22.5 t|
|Clearance: outer wheelsets||Ca. 11,900 mm|
|Brake block category||K brake block|
|Tank material||Carbon steel (S355J2+N)|
|Nominal volume||Approx. 88 m³|
|Forced ventilation||Mechanical, self-operating (linked to bottom valve)|
|Vapour return||Operated from bottom level on both sides, with |
pressure tight cap
|Residue emptying||1.0° slope angle and tank sump|
Need a quick fix or a long-term lease? Individual freight wagons or a whole train? Whatever you need, you will find it in our portfolio: the right tank cars, standard freight wagons, modular freight wagons, tank containers and modular superstructures. Especially if you have special requirements, you will benefit from the impressive technical capabilities of our experts and our fleet of highly specialized wagons.
Looking for a reliable partner to manage your fleet? VTG handles every aspect of management, including technical support for your fleet. That gives you more time to devote to your core business, while we oversee the maintenance and revision of your freight wagons.
Another option is the sale-and-lease-back approach: We buy your fleet and lease it back to you. The benefit to you? You only lease the rolling stock you really need from VTG, leaving you free to invest the freed up human and capital resources elsewhere.
VTG provides you with a broad spectrum of services for the equipment you lease. You can benefit from our years of experience, in-depth specialized knowledge and the dedication of our experts. We would be happy to advise you on all technical and legal issues surrounding rail freight transports, including safety requirements for the transportation of sensitive goods. On request, we can even train and instruct your people.